Radon in Minnesota: a public health issue
Creating awareness about radon home testing
The MN Environmental Public Health Tracking and Indoor Air programs at the Minnesota Department of Health have collaborated to bring radon health information online.
A set of resources has been created for you to use to raise awareness of the public health risk that radon poses among your customers or constituents.
How can you help create awareness?
- Download and use any of the following resources in newsletters, email or on social media.
- Link to your website.
- Link to the MN Data portal.
- Newsletter story - Minnesota's invisible health risk (WRD)
- Social media posts - Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (WRD)
- Facebook & Twitter - Infographic (1200X627px)
Minnesota Department of Health is a committed partner in creating awareness for the need for radon testing in Minnesota homes.
For more information: Marc.Katz@state.mn.us